To sync your Orbi router with the satellite, keep the devices close to each other. Now connect the satellite with a power socket board of your house. The power LED on the back of your Orbi RBS53 satellite will light. But, if it does not light, press the power button at the back of the satellite near the power port. Wait for the LED that is at the bottom to light up. Now your satellite will start booting and will show the following LED behaviour.
- Pulsing Orbi white light means your RBS53 is booting up. If it is Solid white, the satellite has finished the booting process and is ready to synchronise with the RBK53 WiFi Router.
- Now, press the sync button that is available at the back of your satellite, and then within two minutes, press the Sync button on the back of your Orbi RBK53 router.
- You have to wait for some time unless the RBK53 syncs with RBS 53. The LED at your satellite appears as solid Orbi white light while attempting to connect with the WiFi router. It will take 5 to 6 minutes.
- After that, the LED light of your satellite will behave in three different ways. Orbi blue light means that the router and the satellite have successfully connected.
- If the LED of your WiFi router is Amber rather than solid Orbi blue light, the router and the satellite have connected, but the connection between them is fair. In this case, you can bring your Orbi Routerlogin RBK53 closer to the satellite.
- If it shows the Magenta colour, your Orbi RBK53 router and Orbi RBS53 satellite have failed to make a relationship with each other.
- In this case, you have to bring the devices close to one another. And then start the process from the beginning.
- After getting a good relationship between your Orbi setup device and the WiFi router, the satellite will show a solid Orbi blue light.
My Orbi Setup RBK53 router is not synchronizing with the satellite
If you see pulsing Orbi white light on your router, it means the router has lost its connection with the satellite. When your Orbi router does not synchronize with the satellite, reset your router. Resetting is the process that brings your Orbi router to its factory default settings. They will lose connection, and both the devices, the Orbi login, and the satellite will disconnect from one another.
After resetting the WiFi router and the satellite, do the entire configuration and Orbi setup from the beginning. It includes activities like Orbi Routerlogin into the router, firmware update, SSID and password change, IP address setup, access point setup, etc. So, let’s begin the process and finish it in just a few steps, written underneath.
Steps to reset your ORBI RBK53
- First, cross-check twice whether your devices have powered on or not. If your Orbi router is on, you will see solid Orbi white light on it. If not, then make it powered.
- Use any small and thin pointed object to press the reset button given at the back of your Orbi router and the satellite.
- After pressing the Orbi Reset button, you have to hold it for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Then you can release the button as you see that the power LED has started to blink amber.
- In the Orbi Wall-plug satellites, there is a ring light over the satellite.
- When the LED lights blink amber, the device will reset to factory default settings.
Unable to access my Routerlogin web interface page?
- Connect your Orbi Routerlogin device, modem, and satellite to the active power source, and if your devices have fully powered.
- Now check for the LED status because it must be solid Orbi blue light green.
- If your router has Orbi white light, it is one and ready to sync with the satellite.
- The default WIFI information is on the label or the product of your Orbi router for the devices you have connected to the router WIFI network or the LAN port.
- Reset the whole device to the factory default settings.
- If the above-explained solutions are not helpful, you need to implement this step.
- To access the login page of your Orbi WiFi router and satellite, use Routerlogin or ww.orbilogin.com.
- You can also use the IP address http://192.168.1.1 in a browser or any device you are operating for the configuration process.
Suppose your browser has become used to the login address orbilogin.com or try accessing the login page using another web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Try to change the Orbi setup and the configuration devices to install them. After that, power cycle the modem and the WiFi router by disconnecting them from all power sockets and cable connections.